Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~Last Movie I Watched- LIMITLESS~



 4 of 5 stars

I liked this a lot. Original story idea and Mmm Bradley Cooper. De Niro was kind of a non issue here and there were a few problems with some of the ending scenes being very silly (not a very "secure" house what with the bad guys getting in and the windows being so breakable) Anyways I would love a few of these pills, I would love to be able to access more of my brain, have more energy, learn a language, figure shit out.


Official IMDB synopsis:
An action-thriller about a writer who takes an experimental drug that allows him to use 100 percent of his mind. As one man evolves into the perfect version of himself, forces more corrupt than he can imagine mark him for assassination. Out-of-work writer Eddie Morra's (Cooper) rejection by girlfriend Lindy (Abbie Cornish) confirms his belief that he has zero future. That all vanishes the day an old friend introduces Eddie to NZT, a designer pharmaceutical that makes him laser focused and more confident than any man alive. Now on an NZT-fueled odyssey, everything Eddie's read, heard or seen is instantly organized and available to him. As the former nobody rises to the top of the financial world, he draws the attention of business mogul Carl Van Loon (De Niro), who sees this enhanced version of Eddie as the tool to make billions. But brutal side effects jeopardize his meteoric ascent...

3 comments:

  1. I also liked this one. Quite different. A few loose ends but all in all it was quite good. A lot better than many movies i saw this year...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this was different, which is what I look for in my movies. I hate all these formulatic romantic comedys. I'm also curious why they keep remaking the body switch movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The invasion of the body snatchers...part 1000.

    ReplyDelete