Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

~Honorable mention-WHAT THE BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD LOOKS LIKE- (in my mind) Part 3~

Here in part 3 of what the BDB looks like (in my mind) I'm going to give visuals for those brothers/characters who haven't yet had their stories told and also a couple of things we've always wondered about.

 Honorable mention given to;

~TOHRMENT~


Tohr returns from the dead


















~QHUINN~



                    ~BLAY~


~~QHUAY~



~SAXTON~

                                                                  ~MANNY~

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


V'S BED
SHITKICKERS
CADILLAC ESCALADE

Here's the link back to part 1 Wrath, Rhage, Zsadist and Butch http://buggysbookblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-black-dagger-brotherhood-looks.html

7 comments:

  1. Gotta love those Shitkickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks on the BDB boys. I totally agree with you on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Rohg I bet you have several pairs! I'm partial to V's bed :)

    Thanks Nicole, it took a while to find suitable Qhuinn and Blay photos. I'm glad you agree though because we all have strong opinions of how we think our BDB men should look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrath is drop dead gorgeous, who is he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. who is the model you picked for Qhuinn?? I think this is the best pick so far

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about Qhuinn...WHO IS HE??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AGREE re: Qhuinn, especially the B&W boy on the left!

    ReplyDelete