Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

~Last movie I watched- CEDAR RAPIDS~


2 stars
Official IMDB Synopsis: Tim Lippe has no idea what he's in for when he's sent to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to represent his company at an annual insurance convention, where he soon finds himself under the "guidance" of three convention veterans.

I only watched this because my brother was visiting and he wanted to see it. I didn't really find it all that funny, it tried too hard to be another Hangover type movie. Speaking of which the dentist form The Hangover has the lead role here and plays almost the same character. Anne Heche is the romantic lead (sort of) She still looks good but I couldn't figure out her role? Also a cameo from Sigourney Weaver who looks fantastic as she hasn't altered herself and is aging normally with facial expressions and all, nice to see. For the most part a half completed movie, it tried but didn't make it. Some funny moments though; John C Reily is foul mouthed and just hilarious and the pool scene with the garbage can killed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment