Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

~Last Movie I watched: REMEMBER ME~

Official IMDB Synopsis:
A romantic drama set in New York City during the summer of 2001, where Tyler, a rebellious young man, meets Ally through a twist of fate. Her spirit helps him heal after a family tragedy, though soon the circumstances that brought them together threaten to tear them apart.

I liked this movie a lot. Its Rob Pattinson at what he does best; broody, introspective,  tortured, beat up and in love. (Although I think he'd be great in a comedy role)  I personally love a tragedy and the ending of this was a huge surprise...did not see that coming! I also really enjoyed all the supporting roles/side stories here especially Tyler's poor bullied sister (ack the hair!) and jeez what an A-hole Peirce Brosnan was as the father.

Well Ally's cop father had his problems too. My kinda movie, a bunch of messed up, lost people that leaves you sad at the end and saying wow. Now what exactly does that say about me?

1 comment:

  1. Let me guess...He gives a sparkling performance.

    ReplyDelete