Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

~Last Movie I Watched- THE WEDDING SINGER~



5 of 5 stars
OMG I don't know how many times I've seen this movie now but whenever I catch it on TV it still always makes me laugh. This movie is especially great  if you grew up in the 80's and remember all the "awesome" music and hair. The 80's references are fun and then there's Billy freaking Idol on the airplane.



Official IMDB Synopsis: Robbie Hart is singing the hits of the 1980s at weddings and other celebrations. He also can keep the party going in good spirit, he knows what to say and when to say it. Julia is a waitress at the events where Robbie performs. When both of them find someone to marry and prepare for their weddings, it becomes clear that they've chosen wrong partners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment