Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

~Last Movie I watched- NEW MOON~



Its been ages since I first read and obsessed over this book and  a long time since I'd last seen the movie, which surprisingly made a huge difference in watching the movie again. I really enjoyed it this time through but in a totally different way then before. Because the book isn't fresh in my mind I was able to just sit back and enjoy the movie for what it is without comparing it to the book and wondering where that line is or why they skipped that part. It made the movie much better.



I had some "random" favourite moments this time through; like when when Graham Green says he knows Kung Fu, I laughed (GG is awesome) I still felt sad for Jake and mourned his hair when he cut it off but damn he looks good standing shirtless in the freezing rain (is he legal yet?)  I also got mad all over again at the recast of Victoria. I much preferred Rachelle Lefevere in the role and it seems unfair to recast the role she created just when she's getting to the meaty parts in Eclipse.

I choose Lefevere


Graham Green is awesome

Official IMDB Synopsis: After Bella recovers from the vampire attack that almost claimed her life, she looks to celebrate her birthday with Edward and his family. However, a minor accident during the festivities results in Bella's blood being shed, a sight that proves too intense for the Cullens, who decide to leave the town of Forks, Washington for Bella and Edward's sake. Initially heartbroken, Bella finds a form of comfort in reckless living, as well as an even-closer friendship with Jacob Black. Danger in different forms awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment