Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

~WHAT I LOVED THIS WEEK~


-Or a pessimist tries to be positive

  • Playoffs hockey- Damn good hockey regardless but this year my home team the Vancouver Canucks are off to the Stanley cup playoffs for the first time in 30 years!


  • Stedman's speech to his "sweetheart" Oprah on one of her last shows, you could hear the whole audience collectively say awwww.




      Doomsday-NOT The world didn't end on May21 however because I thought it was going to I may have done a few things things I now wish I hadn't


      ....and not so much


      Oprah's series finale-Who's going to tell me how ot live my best life now? How will I know if my poo is okay? And how will I get a justified cry in everyday at 4:00? Bye Oprah

                                       

      No comments:

      Post a Comment