Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~TEASER TUES~



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read, open to a random page, share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
                                              

My Tease: from page 160 of Suzan Sizemore's I BURN FOR YOU
Was he in love with her?
People don't fall in love in less then a week.
People fall in love in less than an instant. Some people fall in love before they even meet.
"I've been looking for you all my life" he said.

3 comments:

  1. Great Teaser but not the most original "line" from a guy!
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. how romantic--and I'd love to be reading on a beach with Sawyer :) Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...and I suppose I have to say...that sort of love depends on the definition of love. *ducks cynical head* Nice teaser!

    If you'd like, you can visit mine here.

    ReplyDelete