Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

~Last Movie I watched- WILLIAM & KATE~



This was way better then I expected for a hastily put together, made-for-t.v movie. Although it could just be that because I was still so wrapped up in the magic of the royal wedding I didn't really care and just wanted a bit more. This movie deals almost exclusively with William and Kate's relationship and his time at St Andrews college. I don't know how much of it story is true?


 However we do get a feel for his loneliness, the microscope he lives under, the ever present paparazzi and how his future is mapped out for him. The only other royal represented in the movie is Prince Charles however I really enjoyed seeing Kate's Commoner  family. Ultimately this is a love story and the perfect bit of cheese to watch before or after the royal wedding. The actor who played William (Nico Evers-Swindell) was very good.





3 comments:

  1. Oh Rohg, come on I know you watched this. And I bet you got up in the middle of the night with a box of Kleenex to watch the royal nuptials too. Ya big softie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's why I didn't get into this. I find It's more of a publicity stunt than real love. Maybe I should have written my own version of it...lol

    ReplyDelete